View by Month
Let's stay connected!
“5 Things... Inside the Dancing Mind of…” an online web chat
A 1 hour guest chat with well respected movers and shakers in the English Country Dance community at large and across the country!
Every Tuesday, 6 PM Pacific / 9 PM Eastern
With the idea of staying connected as a community, we have time to think about, and discuss, historical and English Country Dance! Our guest speakers will talk about the “5 things” that they feel are important to our passion for ECD and why. We are also planning on time for Questions and Answers during or at the end of the session.
Our web chat is FREE.
Donations graciously accepted.
See button on our website to donate to the person(s), group, or charity of choice by the guest speaker. With the cancellation of gigs many in our community have had their living severely reduced. Please donate if you can; even small donations add up!
Prepare your cup of tea and get your biscuits ready to join your friends for our "virtual Tea Talk“ meeting every Tuesday!
To join the webinar via Zoom visit the home page of our website each week and follow the link near the bottom of the home page: Join the Webinar. Due to the nature of Zoom, we only have 100 participant spaces, so we are requesting folks sign up for each individual session. Our link will update on Wednesdays for the next session.
We will also be streaming our webinar with Facebook Live on our Historical Tea & Dance Society group page.
A few more details:
How to join in:
- Submit your email to us by clicking the link “Join the Webinar” on our website.
- Tuesday morning we will send out the link for that evening’s “5 Things” Talk.
- Log in early to be sure everything is working well.
How to listen/view:
- You will drop in first via audio listening. You must click on the video link if you wish to see the video portion.
How to ask a question:
- Submit questions early so our guests know what you are interested in hearing about.
- Use the “Chat” button to submit questions and we will take as many as we can.
What to do if you can't connect:
- Reach out via email or Facebook
- Be patient with us. We will attempt to help you as best we can however we are new to this.
- We will be recording our talks so, worst case, reach out to us and we will send you a personal link to listen in on what you may have missed.
Time Zone Information
Tuesday, May 18, 2021, 6:00 PM Pacific time
Tuesday, May 18, 2021, 7:00 PM Mountain time
Tuesday, May 18, 2021, 8:00 PM Central time
Tuesday, May 18, 2021, 9:00 PM Eastern time
Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 2:00 AM United Kingdom time