View by Month
- TIME: Dance 7:00-9:30pm --- [NO Registration Needed!]
- WHERE: Blue Slope Farm's Barn, 138 Blue Hill Road, North Franklin, CT 06254.
- ROLES: Traditional - "Ladies & Gents" or "Women & Men"
- CALLER: Rich Sbardella. Rich has been calling dances throughout New England for about 25 years. Rich calls contras, square dances, community, and family dances.
- MUSIC: Most Blue Slope dance on the dates below will be using professionally recorded square dance music, but if we build a big enough audience, we may have some live music nights.
- ADMISSION: $8pp with a full-time student price of $6, and a family maximum of $30.
***No registration or fancy footwork in order to attend!***
- MAP: Google location map
Blue Slope Farm Square Dances are a 20+ year tradition at the farm.
Last year we danced every week for 16 weeks straight, and we had a full barn most weeks. This year some CT contras have returned, so we are dancing every other Saturday at least for June and August. If the dance crowd wants more, we may consider expanding. (Last season, we kept dancing until the last weekend of October.)
We often switch partners after every dance so there is no need to bring a partner, and no experience is needed to have a fantastic time!.
Dress is casual and relaxed, but comfortable, flat shoes are recommended. We will do square dances, longways reels, circle mixers, line dances, and even waltzes..
It is always a good idea to bring a water bottle, and if you choose, you may bring a snack to share." - Rich Sbardella
Time Zone Information
Saturday, August 6, 2022, 4:00 PM Pacific time
Saturday, August 6, 2022, 5:00 PM Mountain time
Saturday, August 6, 2022, 6:00 PM Central time
Saturday, August 6, 2022, 7:00 PM Eastern time
Sunday, August 7, 2022, 12:00 AM United Kingdom time
138 Blue Hill Road.