View by Month
- TIME: Dance 7:00-9:30pm --- [NO Registration Needed!]
- WHERE: Blue Slope Farm's Barn, 138 Blue Hill Road, North Franklin, CT 06254.
- ROLES: Traditional - "Ladies & Gents" or "Women & Men"
- CALLER: Rich Sbardella. Rich has been calling dances throughout New England for about 25 years. Rich calls contras, square dances, community, and family dances.
- MUSIC: Most Blue Slope dances on the dates below will be using professionally recorded square dance music, but if we build a big enough audience, we may have some live music nights.
- ADMISSION: $8pp with a full-time student price of $6, and a family maximum of $30.
- ***No registration or fancy footwork in order to attend!***
- Blue Slope Farm Square Dances are a 20+ year tradition at the farm.
- We are dancing every other Saturday. If the dance crowd wants more, we may consider expanding into September and October. (Last season, we kept dancing until the last weekend of October.)
- We often switch partners after every dance so there is no need to bring a partner, and no experience is needed to have a fantastic time!.
- ATTIRE: Dress is casual and relaxed, but comfortable, flat shoes are recommended. It is always a good idea to bring a water bottle, and if you choose, you may bring a snack to share.
- MAP: Google Maps
Time Zone Information
Saturday, September 3, 2022, 4:00 PM Pacific time
Saturday, September 3, 2022, 5:00 PM Mountain time
Saturday, September 3, 2022, 6:00 PM Central time
Saturday, September 3, 2022, 7:00 PM Eastern time
Sunday, September 4, 2022, 12:00 AM United Kingdom time
138 Blue Hill Road.