Our Passport to Joy! program was a huge success! Throughout 2015 you brought your passport to all the great places you danced. You filled its pages with stickers, each representing an amazing memory. But, how can you share the joy now? And wasn’t there supposed to be something about prizes…?
What Did You Do and Where Did You Go?
1. Send us a list of Passport Destinations you attended with dates and a final count. Please submit this list by Saturday, April 30th.
2. If you want, you can also send photos (of you dancing or smiling, or those Destinations you found, or some or all of your passport pages).
3. We’d love to hear any passport-related stories you’d like to share.
4. If you traveled a great distance to a Passport Destination, send us those coordinates.
Please do not send us your actual, physical Passport to Joy! We do not really have a way to process them, and – more importantly – you get to keep it as a memento of your CDSS Centennial year.
Yes, there will be entertaining prizes for:
• The passport with the greatest number of destinations
• Any passport with a whopping 40 stickers or more
• The passport holder who reports traveling the greatest distance
• Plus two entrants chosen at random. So send us your list - any passport can win a prize!
Prizes will be awarded and announced in May 2016 based on submissions received by April 30th, so send us your info ASAP. In the case of close or ambiguous information, we reserve the right to give out additional prizes.
Stories and photos we receive will become part of this page. Spread the Joy!
Submit your information by clicking the Passport Submission Form button at the top of this page.
If you prefer, you can email your info to email@example.com. And if for some reason you can't fill out the form or email us, send your info via US mail to:
116 Pleasant Street, Suite 345
Easthampton, MA 01027-2759