Why We Need Your Help
Our programs and mission are supported first of all by our members, both groups and individuals. That support helps CDSS provide many services to the dance and music community. Other programs and services depend upon the direct participation of both members and nonmembers at our summer camps and on the financial generosity of members and friends who make gifts beyond the basic membership fees. (Thanks to all our !)
Your gift to CDSS is fully tax-deductible. No goods or services will be given in exchange for any portion of your donation. CDSS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and our EIN is 04-3031125.
Our mailing address is:
Country Dance & Song Society
116 Pleasant Street, Suite 345
Easthampton, MA 01027-2759
Support CDSS by Becoming a Member!
Dancers, singers, musicians, leaders, organizers, and friends! Your most important opportunity to support the work of CDSS is to maintain an annual membership for your household or group. Support from membership dues is a crucial and sustaining percentage of our operating budget.
Looking to become a CDSS Group Affiliate? Find information here.
Benefits of Individual/Family Membership
As a member of CDSS, you'll receive the benefits listed below and join the more than 3,000 people who are supporting our dance and music community.
- CDSS News — quarterly newsletter packed with interesting articles, tunes, dances,...
- Members' List — access to members' contact info via our web site (per their privacy preferences)
- Camp priority — priority admission to our summer camp programs
- Discount — 10% discount on items from the CDSS store
- Voice — members have a voice in the governance of CDSS
- Liability insurance — members are eligible for Callers' Liability Insurance