We have done our best to design an online store that works for everyone, but sometimes, despite our best intentions, things go awry. If you're having trouble with our store or with your online account, you might find the answer here. If not, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 413-203-5467 and we'll cheerfully help you out.
Q. My user name and password don’t work - what do I do?
A. We are in the midst of moving to a new internal database, and we've moved some of the store functionality, including login, to The CDSS Commons.
If you don't know your user name, it is likely firstname.lastname@example.org (replace "firstname" and "lastname" with your actual name. If that doesn't work, email email@example.com and we'll gladly help you.
If you forget your password, you can click the Forgot Your Password link and an email will be sent with a verification code that you will use to reset your password on the website.
Q: The items I want aren’t appearing when I search for them. How do I find them?
A: Our search bar can’t handle apostrophes, so searching for “Live From Dan’s Hall” won’t return any results, for example. Try a partial search like “Live from” and always click the search button to get full results, instead of just what pops up while typing.
Q. I've added products to my account. How do I see my shopping cart?
A. When you add a product to your cart, you'll see a popup telling you. However, the "show cart" link on that popup can be hard to click. But you can get to your shopping cart by
- clicking on the big green "View Cart" button on the top right side of the main page, the category pages, or individual product detail pages
- if you are logged in, you can click on Shopping Cart under the My Account login in the top green navigation bar
Q. OK, I've found my shopping cart. How do I check out?
A. First check the product or products listed. Is the product and quantity correct? If it is and you're ready to check out, look at the right side of the page under "Checkout."
- First, select your country and state/province from the drop down list.
- Next, fill in your credit card information. CDSS takes Visa and Mastercard.
- Next, if you're logged in, you'll see email, name, and address filled in.
- You can check out without logging in, but if you're a CDSS member, you should log in to get your 10% discount. To do that, click the Login tab and input your user name and password. Click on the question marks after the field if you need a reminder of your user name or need to reset your password.
- Once you're ready to check out, scross to the bottom of the right hand column and click the "Confirm Purchase" button. You're all set!
Once you have placed an order, you will get an email transaction receipt from Authorize (our payment gateway).
Q. There's a product in my cart that I want to remove. How do I do that?
A. This one is fairly self-explanatory. Just click on the "Delete Product from Cart" link to the right of the product name in your cart.
Q. Can I buy CDs or books and also register for camp, buy insurance, become a member, or join as Affiliate at the same time?
A. Unfortunately, no. Our services are purchased through forms that aren't connected to the online store. We are sorry for this inconvenience.